Microblading is a manual process of creating “hair like” strokes while placing pigment into the epidermis of the skin. Digital Microblading gives the same hairlike strokes by using a tattoo machine instead. This technique is becoming more preferred as it renders significantly less trauma to the skin. Digital Microblading additionally offers better healed results. Suitable for dry and normal skin types. This may not be the best option for those with oily, ruddy or thick, leathery skin as the hair strokes can either become blurry or fade in the healing phase.
Combo Brows offer the best of both Digital Microblading and Powder Brows. This gives the effect of “hair like” strokes from Digital Microblading and “shading” from the Powdering, to add dimension to your brows. Combo brows are suitable for most skin types however, clients with oily, ruddy, leathery or thick skin may experience loss of the hair strokes during healing.
With any style choice, the service includes a same-day consultation to determine the most suitable for your skin type. We will additionally work together to obtain the best shape, thickness and pigment color that suits your desire.
Non-Laser, LI-FT® Saline Tattoo Lightening
Non-Laser, Li-FT® Saline Tattoo Lightening is an all natural, safe yet powerful and effective hypertonic saline lightening solution that contains no chemicals and no acids. The solution is tattooed into the area of the unwanted permanent makeup, microblading or body tattoo procedure by using conventional tattoo methods. When the solution is soaked into the skin, the natural effect of Osmosis begins to take place.
Li-FT® is a hypertonic solution; it contains a higher amount of salt than the body contains…which enacts the process of Osmosis that starts to move the pigment upward to the outer surface of the skin then removed by the skins natural healing process.
In addition to the natural power of salt and the Osmosis process, we strategically selected both lemon seed and orange seed extract for their powerful fading and exfoliation properties. With all this natural power, the solution remains gentle to the skin and to ensure good healing and the integrity of the skin we added Aloe Barbadensis and Calendula Extract.
Suitable for the following procedures:
- Emergency tattoo removal
- Eyebrow tattoo/microblading lightening
- Body tattoo lightening
- Tattooed freckle lightening
What to Expect
- After paperwork is completed, we will discuss the styles of brow options we offer that will best suit your desired outcome and what is the best option for your skin type and texture.
- Service provider will take before photos/videos
- We will map and shape your brows to best enhance your natural features.
- Numbing is provided throughout the procedure.
- We will work together to select the best color/pigment option that compliments the undertones of your skin.
- Once we begin to see pigment in the skin, your artist will allow you to get a sneak peek at how things are progressing.
- We will sit you up and take notes of any adjustments needed.
- After we’ve achieved the desired results, we’ll clean you up, go over aftercare to ensure you have the best healed results and then take after photos/videos.
- Lastly, we’ll schedule your follow up session in 6-8 weeks.